De Vellis has built its reputation around its mission of applying quality at anything it does. By continuously improving our processes and services through commitment of compliance with requirements and continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system, we have been able to adopt the Quality System since 1996.
- ISO 9001:2008 – Various amendments have been made over years to facilitate internal procedures and therefore be suitable for market needs. We are certified to ISO 9001:2008 since 1996.
- ISO 14001:2004 – By undertaking this type of certification, Devellis has committed to reducing pollution over time by monitoring factors of the environmental impact of Group operations. We have been ISO 14001-certified since 2009.
- OHSAS 18001 – This regulation certifies the voluntary application of management systems within the organization granting adequate controls of significant risk in order to minimize or eliminate hazards.
- SA 8000 – This regulation certifies the company’s social responsibility.
- EN ISO 27001:2013 – This regulation certifies the guarantee of the information security.
- Regional authorization from National Register of Environment Managers – De Vellis holds this valid operating Licence issued on March 14th 2007 and pursuant to art. 33of Legislative Decree 5, February 1997. Precisely, for the collection and transportation of non-hazardous waste and to be effectively and objectively recovered.
- Registration in the national register of carrying out waste disposal service, for the collection and transportation of non-hazardous waste manufactured by third parties. (CAT 4 E RM 161 class, 24, May 2010)
- Provincial authorization n28/a216 waste recovery through simplified procedures. Workplace at Via Asi 5, Ceccano.
- D.M. 221 porterage authorization, 2003
- Enrolment on Transporters register released by the Minister of Transport and Navigation on 12 December 1998, n. RM/5818085/L/00. Authorization given by the Prosecutor’s Office in Frosinone as regard the conduct of motor vehicles sought for administrative seizure.
- Art 28 T.U.L.P.S. authorization issued by the Prosecutor’s Office in Frosinone, Territorial Office of the Government, dated 4th August 2006. Collection and possession of uniforms or military equipment